World-renowned artist and tutor, Margaret Evans, shows us how she combats the elements to capture a moment in time in Glencoe, Scotland. She share a wealth of information here, and includes several small studies to make her explanation very clear.
Her supply list is Here. We've specified open stock Rembrandts, however, there are several half-stick sets that will allow you to achieve good results.
scroll down for more information and images.
From Margaret's "Glencoe" you will:
- How Margaret chooses an outdoor location
- How to capture an outdoor scene effectively
- Simple 3-step process
- See how paper color enhances your painting
- How Margaret refines when in the studio
- Enhancing your plein air painting according to what you know vs. what you see
- Break-out assignments with simple landscapes
- What a lilting Scottish accent sounds like