Will you make a $20+ donation on artist’s funding site Hatchfund.org “Over and Over Again” by Vicki Ross? Plus the perks, I'll throw in a complimentary online pastel class by Australian artist Lyn Diefenbach $59 value. Click on the class link to see a description of the program. When you complete your donation, I'll send you a link and password to the class.
This is what you do NEXT...NOW...
Click HERE. You'll be taken to the campaign page. On the right hand edge you'll see a big donate button in green. Below this box is a green $20 - Free art class ($59 value). CLICK IT. A donation page will open with $20 already filled in. Hatchfund adds a small operating fee (you can change it from 15% to 5%) that adds $1.00 to your purchase. There is also a small credit card fee.
YOU CAN INCREASE THE AMOUNT! The other perks STILL APPLY, in ADDITION to the free pastel class! What a deal this is!
Act NOW, the campaign deadline is on February 18! Time is of the essence. I must raise the remaining 25% to achieve ANY funding, then anything over $2500 will help start a scholarship fund in memory of Sarah Ross.
Oh, I get to invite five artists to have their own campaign on Hatchfund when my goal hits $8700! I'd love to pick YOU!
If you're reading this, chances are you sense the incredible contributions that art makes to our lives, our communities, our cultures. Here, we celebrate the artists behind the work. Together, we celebrate creativity. By connecting and supporting each other, we are somehow renewed and participating in something much greater than ourselves.
Everything you need to fund your next project is right here. This thriving creative community connects accomplished artists working in America with eager supporters, premier arts organizations, and arts lovers.
Features of the Offer
- Opportunity to participate in a new way for artists to raise funding for their projects/installations
- Study with Aussie artist and tutor, Lyn Diefenbach.
- Experiment with Axully.com's unique online design for teaching content
- Hatchfund.org is partnered with many nationally known non-profits such as
- Perks from the artist for each level of donation over $25
- Study at your own pace, from your own computer or tablet.
- Comments and questions are encouraged and promptly answered by the Axully staff and/or the tutor
- Be part of a community where a $1 donation is acceptable (but does not qualify for this offer :)
- 501(c)3 status gets you tax deductions not available with most other shared fundraising sites
- Funds are released to Vicki when the minimum goal of $2,500 is reached. As this goal is exceeded (up to $8,700) a portion of the funds will go to fund a scholarship in the memory of Sarah Ross
Benefits of the Offer
- Get a warm fuzzy
- Class assignments give you images and encouragement to go to your easel
- Learn brand-new techniques in soft pastel
- Be one of FIVE participants to be chosen by me for their own fund-raising campaign
- I'll advise you what I did to make my campaign a success (priceless)
With your support, you have the option to receive unique and creative "thank you perks" from a signed print on greeting card to your choice of original "Over and Over Again" framed painting
Get your name posted as a supporter on the "Over and Over Again" blog.
Learn about this new method that encouraging artists to continue working by gifting them funds.
We'll advise you how to succeed with your own campaign
Just darn feels good!